Is Troutlodge a Registered Aquatic Fish Farm approved by the state for planting trout?

Yes, and our fish are certified disease-free as required by the State. Our site-specific farm registration numbers are available upon request.

What sizes are available?

Fish, both diploid and triploid, are sold in the following size ranges: 8-9", 9-11", 11-14", 1-3 lbs, 4-10 lbs, and 11 lbs and above. You can mix and match any size fish you want within your order.

Is there a minimum order quantity or dollar amount?

There is a $500.00 minimum order for dedicated deliveries from Sumner and Soap Lake facilities.  However, please contact us even if your order value will not total $500, as we can combine orders on one delivery load.  Delivery charges do apply.

The Orting facility in Western Washington has a no minimum order policy, but delivery services are not available from this facility. Transport equipment is available for use with payment of a refundable security deposit.

Minimum orders from the Hood River facility are determined by the desired delivery location. Please contact us for further details.

What temperatures do trout prefer?

50-60°F. They tolerate temperatures up to 70°F for short periods of time. They also do well in colder water, but grow slower under these conditions.

How can I pay for my fish?

Payment is due upon delivery for all orders, unless otherwise indicated. Visa and Mastercard are accepted, as well as cash or check.
Top Pic
Español Español